6 Thorcoin Mining Pools, Huge Hashrate, Start mining before its too late.

Started By Thorcoins , Feb 26 2014 09:47 AM
thorcoin thorcoin pool pool pools mining thorcoin mining thor thorcoin information GPU Miner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thorcoins
  • Thorcoins
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • 18 topics
    • Time Online: 9h 6m 9s

Time to jump onboard the Throcoin express before its too late.

Current Info.
"blocks" : 3193,
"difficulty" : 84.91997449,
"networkhashps" : 6363393658,

Thorcoin uses a custom GPU miner for increased performance. Download and extract the Thorcoin miner.  Go to and register an account at your chosen pool and create a workerusername and password. Edit the pool-miner.bat file to include your pool workername and password. Double click the poolminer.bat file.

thorcoinminer.exe -o  stratum+tcp://stratum.thorcoin.pools.mindfox.net:3342  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

http://thor.cryptopool.eu/

thorcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cryptopool.eu:3334  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

thorcoinminer.exe -o  --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bee-thor.daan.lt:33336  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

thorcoinminer.exe -o  stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8809  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

thorcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://thor.zeuspool.com:3336  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

thorcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://coinspool.net:4444  -u poolworkername -p poolpassword  --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1393167677

How to install  the Thorcoin Windows and MAC Client.

Download Links for the  official Windows and MAC Clients.

Windows
Download and extract the files to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\thorcoin.
Create a config file by right clicking in the new folder, select text document and copy and paste the thorcoin config.
Click save as, change the format down the bottom from .txt to all files, name the file thorcoin.conf and save. Start the thorcoin-qt client

See the full announce post https://cryptocointa...or-information/

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

chang26k
  • chang26k
  • Hmoobcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • 7 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 2h 46m 45s

I have 3 280x running and I was getting 14+ mh/s a few days ago.  Now I'm only getting 9 mh/s.  What's going on?  Network issue?  

chang26k
  • chang26k
  • Hmoobcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • 7 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 2h 46m 45s

Update, I'm now only getting 5.5 mh/s with 3 280x.  What's going on?

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thorcoin, thorcoin pool, pool, pools, mining, thorcoin mining, thor, thorcoin information, GPU Miner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users