• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Bitcoiner2
  • Bitcoiner2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 1h 19m 22s

Yesterday my wallet was running smoothly. In the evening I recieved about 1GRC from research mining.

Diagnostics in wallet was ok.

Today when I ran the diagnostics in my wallet again, I got several errors:

Verify Boinc Path: passed

Find CPID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Verify CPID Is Valid: Invalid CPID yesterday it passed

Verify CPID has RAC: FAILED yesterday it was 140

Verify Clock: Clock Off By 24862453 Minute(s).  Please update your system time.

Verify TCP 32749: Outbound connection to 32749 failed.  Please try unblocking outbound traffic to 32749.

What could be wrong?

Edited by Bitcoiner2, 09 April 2017 - 09:44 AM.

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

Ralf0206
  • Ralf0206
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 13h 53m 18s

i have here the same Problem after the the sync Problem was solved.

sync Problem is away with the latest Client 3.5.8.8.but now in Diagnostic is the same Points fail.

with execute beaconstatus i get the info:

beacon exists yes

beacon timestamp 12.05.2016 11:49

Magnitude 65

block spring test result true

configuration Status succsessful

i checked the cpid in conf.file and it is the right.

my last coins i recieved was yesterday.

what coud be the Problem?

47an
  • 47an
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 11d 13h 33m 31s

i have here the same Problem after the the sync Problem was solved.

sync Problem is away with the latest Client 3.5.8.8.but now in Diagnostic is the same Points fail.

with execute beaconstatus i get the info:

beacon exists yes

beacon timestamp 12.05.2016 11:49

Magnitude 65

block spring test result true

configuration Status succsessful

i checked the cpid in conf.file and it is the right.

my last coins i recieved was yesterday.

what coud be the Problem?

Beacon is fine then, check if your magnitude reach your wallet.

It not sure that get reward daily, so give it a few days. If see CPID INVALID or INVESTORS there will be a problem. Until then keep it running and wait.

Bitcoiner2
  • Bitcoiner2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 1h 19m 22s

Problem is still the same.

The system is running since april 4th, day and night.

Still CPID invalid when I run diagnostics.

til
  • til
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 31m 52s

I have a similar problem - whereas i am quite new to grid coin but working for seti since 1999. i installed the grid coin wallet last week (around 7th or 8th of april) and could also get 10 GRC from a member here (thanks again!) ( ok received them yesterday morning ) - i am mining with boinc meanwhile also for rosetta, but the wallet still claims "CPID INVALID" - when i run the diagnostics i get: https://thepasteb.in/p/Elh1LV6p785Cm - with several errors, but if i check in the console list cpids it is connected to seti@home with my correct CPID b87433f5ba606e735540c9f031b98209 and  RAC 1722 which is realistic in the moment, list RSA is without cpid but Magnitude Unit 0.2250000 - i addressed the issue also in the GRC Chat but did not get an answer (yet) - any idea what i can do to resolve the "CPID INVALID" issue ? Thanks

47an
  • 47an
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • 1 topics

I have a similar problem - whereas i am quite new to grid coin but working for seti since 1999. i installed the grid coin wallet last week (around 7th or 8th of april) and could also get 10 GRC from a member here (thanks again!) ( ok received them yesterday morning ) - i am mining with boinc meanwhile also for rosetta, but the wallet still claims "CPID INVALID" - when i run the diagnostics i get: https://thepasteb.in/p/Elh1LV6p785Cm - with several errors, but if i check in the console list cpids it is connected to seti@home with my correct CPID b87433f5ba606e735540c9f031b98209 and  RAC 1722 which is realistic in the moment, list RSA is without cpid but Magnitude Unit 0.2250000 - i addressed the issue also in the GRC Chat but did not get an answer (yet) - any idea what i can do to resolve the "CPID INVALID" issue ? Thanks

Ignore diagnostics for clock and port these do not work.

You send beacon yesterday and got magnitude of 7.5. So this look fine and you tell us that project show up at in list cpids, so this means wallet find correct cpid an will use that.

There is something strange that you will get CPID INVALID when send beacon recently. So there is something wrong with your keypairs, as you send recently you will have latest version of wallet so we can ignore that one.

Go to wallet hit > Debug window > console > type in execute beaconstatus

You will see if your privatekey and publickey are there. If it failed you need to check for backup to restore these.

If still have wallet running since beacon was send i suggest to backup the keypairs that show up in console. If not first try a restart as this have been a solution to make wallet read new keypairs from config file.

If that didn´t changed it look in %APPDATA%/Gridcoinresearch and open Gridcoinresearch.conf with notepad. There should be to separated lines of keys there, privatekey and publickey. If no keys are there go to walletbackup in that location to see if any autobackup was done that you could use.

***Always backup wallet.dat Gridcoinresearch.conf and also from console when beacon was send***

If wallet crash or you upgrade wallet, these keys could be changed.

Edited by 47an, 15 April 2017 - 03:22 PM.

47an
  • 47an
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • 1 topics

Yesterday my wallet was running smoothly. In the evening I recieved about 1GRC from research mining.

Diagnostics in wallet was ok.

Today when I ran the diagnostics in my wallet again, I got several errors:

Verify Boinc Path: passed

Find CPID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Verify CPID Is Valid: Invalid CPID yesterday it passed

Verify CPID has RAC: FAILED yesterday it was 140

Verify Clock: Clock Off By 24862453 Minute(s).  Please update your system time.

Verify TCP 32749: Outbound connection to 32749 failed.  Please try unblocking outbound traffic to 32749.

What could be wrong?

RAC 140 is to low. CPID will fall out from network will be back when minimum is reached.

Would advise to use a pool: https://www.grcpool.com/

til
  • til
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 31m 52s

Ignore diagnostics for clock and port these do not work.

You send beacon yesterday and got magnitude of 7.5. So this look fine and you tell us that project show up at in list cpids, so this means wallet find correct cpid an will use that.

There is something strange that you will get CPID INVALID when send beacon recently. So there is something wrong with your keypairs, as you send recently you will have latest version of wallet so we can ignore that one.

Go to wallet hit > Debug window > console > type in execute beaconstatus

You will see if your privatekey and publickey are there. If it failed you need to check for backup to restore these.

If still have wallet running since beacon was send i suggest to backup the keypairs that show up in console. If not first try a restart as this have been a solution to make wallet read new keypairs from config file.

If that didn´t changed it look in %APPDATA%/Gridcoinresearch and open Gridcoinresearch.conf with notepad. There should be to separated lines of keys there, privatekey and publickey. If no keys are there go to walletbackup in that location to see if any autobackup was done that you could use.

***Always backup wallet.dat Gridcoinresearch.conf and also from console when beacon was send***

If wallet crash or you upgrade wallet, these keys could be changed.

Thank you for your valuable informations - it looks like that everything works fine now incl. beacon status, private and public key  - i will backup now as advised, thanks again ! cheers

Ralf0206
  • Ralf0206
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 13h 53m 18s

@47an
the main window from wallet Shows
magnitute: 140 thats ok
my cpid is also correct

so maybe it is really only a cosmetic Problem ;)
i wait now some days or until the new Client version and try again
Yesterday was my last recieved coins :) so all Looks normal.
if something feel unnormal i write again.

thx 47an

Edited by Ralf0206, 17 April 2017 - 03:03 AM.

buzznut
  • buzznut
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 2h 25m 46s

Hello, I am once again having serious issues with the wallet. I have Invalid CPID because I do not have my private key. I have checked in my wallet backups and it isn't there. I have followed the procedures for deleting my beacon. It has been well over 2 hours since I sent the delete beacon coin send and I have not received a transaction back. 

The iirc is not responding. I could really use some help, its clear the beacon needs to be deleted.

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users