1 reply to this topic

Simplymieke
  • Simplymieke
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • 39 topics
    • Time Online: 20h 31m 32s

Hi

I'm looking for a faucet rotator script that allows users to enter the payout address once to have it insterted into the faucets that are rotating automatically.

Can someone tell me where I can find one?

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

Felipe Gomez Franco
  • Felipe Gomez Franco
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 3h 19m 44s

Hi Simplimieke. I have kind of what you need. There are some things in spanish, but nothing you can't understand. I Created a bot, with iMacro and javascript to go around specific Xapo instant Faucets every hour, solve captchas and collect BTC. This are the steps:

Bueno, ya está todo listo para que comencemos! Estos son los pasos:

1. Download scripts here DOWNLOAD SCRIPT

2. Open XAPO wallet in MONEDERO XAPO. Your email will be used on the script.

3. Register on 9kw 9kw CAPTCHA SOLVER y start solving a lot of "Captcha". 
In "Home",right column, clic on "API Key", then "One-Click API Key", and "GUI", API key appears API (numbers and letters) that you paste on the script

4. Download Firefox  FIREFOX, and version 8.9.7 of iMacros add-on for Firefox iMACRO v. 8.9.7

5. Check the folder that iMacros stores the scripts by default. To do this, go to Firefox, clic on iMacros icon in the right upper corner, then "Manage" and "Options". That is the folder that you paste the downloaded files.

6. Right clicl on the .js file called "COMENZAR A MINAR.js" and clic on "Editar Macro". In this code you have to put your data (folder path, api key, zapo email). When you are finished, clic on "Save and Close"

7. Selecct the .js script "COMENZAR A MINAR" y clic on "Ejecutar" to execute the bot.

If you have any other ideas let me know, i will try to edit the scripts in english.

Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faucet, bitcoin, faucet rotator, script

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users