• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 47m 27s

O3MaHje.png

LAUNCHING MARCH 1ST 2014

Russian Social Media Page : http://vk.com/zeitcoin

bla_1393650000.png

We at ZEITCOIN are firm believers in The Zeitgeist Movement and what it stands for "Founded in 2008, The Zeitgeist Movement is a sustainability advocacy organization, which conducts community based activism and awareness actions through a network of global/regional chapters, project teams, annual events, media and charity work.

If you are unaware I urge you to watch these films its worth every second

Wallpaper_TZM-450x225.png

We are not naive and do not think our coin can replace fiat currency however with our initiatives we have aspirations of making this currency a form of reward/barter system in exchange for goods and services to be used by the general populous that follow and believe in the Zeitgeist Movement. We are here to challenge the current FIAT system by introducing another resource to use against the traditional model. 

Quotes from some of our members 

"that's a good question. I advocate TZM for long time and I'll try to share my point of view on this matter:

1. We are far from being able to manage a society without the use of money. That's what the movement advocate, just like me, but inconceivable at this time.

2. A transition is necessary. The decentralized aspect of cryptocurrencies could be a medium for that transition.

3. TZM advocates above all a just and equitable society. The ideology behind this coin seems to me to be exactly that. 

Would love to hear from others inside TZM 

I could point out more reasons why this could be an alternative and a good way to start an transition alternative, but would go into personal domain debate and I'm not into it atm 

Please note that this is my personal view, I'm not a god, guru or whatever, so please don't attack me (talking to the haters Cheesy)

mega"

"You're asking the right questions, and am spending more time deliberating this and the intentions of the Zeitgeist movement as a result. If I may ask a question in return, and forgive my naivety here, but how does the Zeitgeist movement intend to create a remuneration for our contributions to society without a system of reward abstracted to a basic unit of measure? If we are to transcend basic limitations such as language, culture and national borders how will we create a globally equitable system that would encourage and motivate people's participation?

My apologies, I've put two questions to you but one follows from the other. I do understand where you're coming from here, but I also like the fact that in this time we seem to have created a system that might just possibly offer an inkling of an alternative to our current monetary system. And it has no borders. It's far from the ultimate solution but I think it's important for representing at least a step towards thinking about how we may begin to realise the ideals of the Zeitgeist movement.

Now I have to watch Zeitgeist 3 again to refresh my memory. And make some more popcorn.   Kam800" 

Our first step in this now that we have the coin and all wallets created will be to contact the Zeitgeist movement and offer them an equal distribution of 100 Million ZEIT to be spread to their members and organizations they work with. STEP ONE COMPLETE WE ARE IN DISCUSSION WITH THE ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT NOW!!!

Step 2 for this is we will be attending Z-Day 2014 - The Zeitgeist Movement - Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT) - Toronto, ON .

Screen_shot_2014-01-19_at_1.10.51_PM.png

Where we will be educating the attendees on our crypto-currency and educating them on our goal for ZEITCOIN. Along with that we will be handing out paper wallets that contain 20000 ZEIT and we will have 2500 printed. "50,000,000 Giveaway to everyday people".  

100 MILLION GIVEAWAY
Your probably thinking "great" who gives a shit what's in it for me? I know we all have our own reasons however we aim to please you as well. So to create a great buzz about ZEITCOIN we will be having a huuuge giveaway! The first 2000 people who follow us on twiiter and like our facebook page will receive 50,000 ZEIT once they receive the wallet and don't worry we will have a google doc showing the people who will be rewarded. Keep in mind we are a small team so your giveaway will most likely be day three of launch. We also will have 2 people chosen at random to receive 100,000 ZEIT each.

Bounties 

Staying true to the Zeitgeist way we have completed everything to do with the coin however we decided to leave everything else to our  community which stands true to what we want this coin to be. 

Website Design 500k ZEIT
Android Wallet 1 Million ZEIT
Paper Wallet 1 Million ZEIT
Pool 1 - 1 Million ZEIT
Pool 2 - 1 Million ZEIT
Pool 3 - 750 K ZEIT
Pool 4 - 500 K ZEIT
Exchange 1 : 15 Million ZEIT
Exchange 2 : 7.5 Million ZEIT
Exchange 3 : 5 Million ZEIT
Games : 500 K ZEIT each 
Translations : 500 K ZEIT each Closed we have a few more coming!!!
Tipbots (Twitter, reddit, etc) : 1 Million ZEIT each 
Faucet 1 : 500 K ZEIT   Cryptotrends
Faucet 2 : 500 K ZEIT   EarnCryptocoins.com
Blog posts : 500 K ZEIT
Unofficial Forum : 1 Million ZEIT

CONTEST
Let's Make this interesting the people that produce huge awareness outside of traditional means will receive a big bonus **BE CREATIVE** The community will decide the winner. 1st place 5 Million ZEIT 2nd place 2.5 million ZEIT 3rd place 1.25 Million ZEIT and everyone else who gets one vote will receive 10000 ZEIT just for participating. Only rule is that we moderate what we consider to be worthy of entering the contest. This is to avoid someone doing something illegal or offensive, or just plain not worthy of the contest.

That will be 300 Million in giveaways!

Scrypt PoS/PoW

Other Specifications:
    30 seconds block target
    250000 - 1000000 coins per block initially
    Payout will be halved every week for the first 6 weeks
    After 6 weeks, the payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block
    Difficulty retargets every block (Avoids the need for KGW)
    Interest on Proof of Stake:
        Year 1: 25%
        Year 2: 20%
        Year 3: 15%
        Year 4 and ongoing years: 5%
    Total coins 99 billion
    4 confirmations per transaction means fast 2 mins confirmations
    50 confirmations per ZEIT blocks

1% premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, ongoing developments. We already have outlined above giving away 1/3 immediately to promote this coin and ensure everyone has a stake in it no matter how big.

Articles

Forums
Russian Social Media : http://vk.com/zeitcoin

IRC

Wallets
        Android Wallet - Available after launch
        Paper Wallet - Available after Launch
        Online Wallet - Available after Launch

Source
Coming Soon

Exchanges
We will be live on www.cryptorush.in immediately at launch
We are now listed on mintpal. Vote now! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Merchants
Coming Soon

Games

Pools
POOL 5 https://minercrew.org/zeit/ - 0% Fee, DDoS protected by Sevi®, SSL, IPv6, SSD Powered, IRC chat

Block Explorer
Coming Soon

Faucets
One will be done by 
download.png
Second will be done by 

Faucets closed now to finish the other categories. 

Translations

Russian Social Media Page : http://vk.com/zeitcoin

[center]Finnish Translation : https://bitcointalk....5016#msg5335016

Giveaways

NEW UPDATED WALLET

Download here 

New Mega windows qt linkhttps://mega.co.nz/#!YoQDkDIL!gkoWECr-1rKMgVt6Ly_fC3oO2UKvvfbshMFjmPFE4sw

Instructions just delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat file that can stay and please do not delete this file as it is where your coins and addresses are. 

To get to app data folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\zeitcoin

This new wallet has addnodes built in so give it time it will sync.

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

Jimmy
  • Jimmy
  • Cryptoforumologist
  • ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • 1,468 topics
    • Time Online: 208d 5h 43m 57s

I loved the fist Zeitgeist movie.  That movie was killer.

CryptoCoinTalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies

Information posted on CryptoCoinTalk.com doesn't constitute legal or financial advice.  Please consult a licensed trained professional.  CryptoCoinTalk.com does NOT host cryptocoin mining software nor does it create or develop any cryptocoins.  Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any cryptocoins or cryptocoin services.  Please follow all local, state, federal, and international laws.  Any views expressed are provided for informational purposes only and represent only the opinions of this CryptoCoinTalk.com website and should not be construed in any way as an offer, an endorsement, testimony, or inducement to invest.  All cryptocoin launch announcements / information threads are informational threads created to provide information about a new cryptocoin.  In no way do these launch announcements / informational threads denote that CryptoCoinTalk developed the launched cryptocoin.  Download links come without any warranties implied.  Download and use cryptocoin / cryptocurrency software, mining pools, or any listed services at YOUR OWN RISK.

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Right it was an awesome depiction of how our current fiat system works

Jimmy
  • Jimmy
  • Cryptoforumologist
  • ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • 1,468 topics

The actual zeitgeist movie is a very powerful movie and has some really interesting stuff about the financial system.  I've seen the movie several times.

CryptoCoinTalk.com

Information posted on CryptoCoinTalk.com doesn't constitute legal or financial advice.  Please consult a licensed trained professional.  CryptoCoinTalk.com does NOT host cryptocoin mining software nor does it create or develop any cryptocoins.  Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any cryptocoins or cryptocoin services.  Please follow all local, state, federal, and international laws.  Any views expressed are provided for informational purposes only and represent only the opinions of this CryptoCoinTalk.com website and should not be construed in any way as an offer, an endorsement, testimony, or inducement to invest.  All cryptocoin launch announcements / information threads are informational threads created to provide information about a new cryptocoin.  In no way do these launch announcements / informational threads denote that CryptoCoinTalk developed the launched cryptocoin.  Download links come without any warranties implied.  Download and use cryptocoin / cryptocurrency software, mining pools, or any listed services at YOUR OWN RISK.

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

It depicts how our current fiat system is manipulated by a privatized group of individuals who essentially manipulate the world to fit their needs which are all based on their potential for profit. Time to make a change. We hope to circumvent this by creating a barter system between like minded individuals.

Jimmy
  • Jimmy
  • Cryptoforumologist
  • ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,341 posts
  • 1,468 topics

Out of all the sections of the original movie, the financial section rings true.  That's the one section in the movie that there really isn't a whole lot of "debunking" type arguments going on.  The other sections there are various debunking counter arguments... the 911 and religion sections.

CryptoCoinTalk.com

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Agreed whole heartedly hence why we did premine however we are sharing the wealth unlike the current fiat system associated with our current infra structure. Please help us with our efforts on creating a new means of dealing with the next generation of rewarding someone for providing goods and services. Let's create the next generation of the 20th century without having the 1℅ govern how we utilize it.

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Out of all the sections of the original movie, the financial section rings true.  That's the one section in the movie that there really isn't a whole lot of "debunking" type arguments going on.  The other sections there are various debunking counter arguments... the 911 and religion sections.

They were debunked but it is funny how the current Fiat system couldn't be considering it was the most important part in this series. People need to stop being sheep and learn to question what it is they are told. 

ZEIT ON!

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

zeitgeist-bb-lg.jpg

If you don't know now you know! 

ZEIT ON!

rallat
  • rallat
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 5m 4s

Are you looking for a wallet like the bitcoin one? I can probably help with that

New2Crypto
  • New2Crypto
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 6d 19h 21m 51s

I loved the fist Zeitgeist movie.  That movie was killer.

Totally agree with you

I am waiting for this coin :) 

Sevron
  • Sevron
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 10m 28s

Hey I'm a big supporter of the ZeitGeist movement. I've never really been keen on the name as it sounds a bit spooky to me! I'd be happy living in a Utopian society, as long as they keep home brew :¬)

I'll be pointing my machines at ZeitCoin and following it closely. Hell, if it goes well I'll have my business except it for payments for our software in health, safety and environment, it has the right Ethos.

Now go get developing and make sure it all goes smoothly. Best of luck! I'm off to Leeds with the South Ribble Dream Boys for several hundred units of alcohol. Join us on FaceBook LOL! (the last bit was a joke but if you want to see why you shouldn't drink then do join us on FaceBook!)

Anyway, I'm off, have an awesome day!!!

Dale

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Totally agree with you

I am waiting for this coin :)

Hi New2Crypto we already have a windows mac and linux wallet. But there are many other bounties available. 

Also don't forget to follow us on twitter and like our page on facebook to get 50,000 ZEIT as a thank you 

ZEIT ON

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Hey I'm a big supporter of the ZeitGeist movement. I've never really been keen on the name as it sounds a bit spooky to me! I'd be happy living in a Utopian society, as long as they keep home brew :¬)

I'll be pointing my machines at ZeitCoin and following it closely. Hell, if it goes well I'll have my business except it for payments for our software in health, safety and environment, it has the right Ethos.

Now go get developing and make sure it all goes smoothly. Best of luck! I'm off to Leeds with the South Ribble Dream Boys for several hundred units of alcohol. Join us on FaceBook LOL! (the last bit was a joke but if you want to see why you shouldn't drink then do join us on FaceBook!)

Anyway, I'm off, have an awesome day!!!

Dale

Hey Dale, 

That's awesome :) 

Enjoy your drinks we just had a four hour meeting with the team discussing next steps so we are going to do some more work on the coin then do the same. 

Keep us posted and follow us on twitter and like our page on facebook and you can contact us through either of those channels to discuss your site to accept payments. 

ZEITCOIN
  • ZEITCOIN
  • Zeitcoin Developer
  • DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 2 topics

Two faucets and one pool open for registrations :) We are moving forward! ZEIT ON

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users