startail
  • startail
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 13 topics
    • Time Online: 3d 21h 52m 52s
  • LocationGridcoinstats.eu

New issue with poll urls?

https://gridcoinstats.eu/voting.php?a=view&id=technical_poll_:_what_should_we_do_regarding_the_mandatory_team_requirement?

The above URL directs you to the main voting overview page :S

edit: Ah, some places like IRC and GitHub drop the trailing "?" character which sends you to the overview page!

Yes, It's important to have the full url intact. I guess I could make it look for anything with a trailing "?" if it couldn't find anything. Would solve a few headaches'. I'm adding it to my todo list.

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

startail
  • startail
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 13 topics
    • Time Online: 3d 21h 52m 52s
  • LocationGridcoinstats.eu

Some updates to all of you interested, These are some of the functions that will be coming in the next update of the page.

- Been busy with making the page even more mobile and desktop friendly. The menu wasn't designed to work on a mobile screen and as we made the page mobile we made some compromises, these will be fixed in the next update to be two sepperate menus depending on how the screen size.

- I've also put some more work into tracking change addresses. Since some users got quite confused after their voting and all their coins "dissapeared" from their tracked page. Change addresses will now be tracked instantly and not on stake.

- Simplified addresses has been implemented. Resulting in muh prettier and easier addresses. Like: /address/<address>, /tx/<txId>, /poll/<pollTitle> etc.

- A stats page, with more stats graphs :)

These are just some of the changes. I'll probably put some more into it before It's online in a few weeks.

As always, any suggestion, comments or bugs can be reported to me in a PM here on the forum, or by mailing me at startail@outlook.com.

C.M
  • C.M
  • Crypto-Laird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • 100 topics
    • Time Online: 45d 16h 11m 32s

Excellent work, startail! Your website is coming along very nicely! :)

It'd be cool if you could highlight if multiple blocks are being staked in a row by an individual - it'd certainly help determine if low stake weight is putting us at risk of a 51% attack, however this is a very low priority idea.

^ Smash that upvote button! ;D

Follow me on:

Github

Twitter

Steemit

SoundCloud (Hangouts)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stats, gridcoin, blockexplorer, preview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users