1 reply to this topic

Snowbear
  • Snowbear
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 5 topics
    • Time Online: 17h 52m 25s
  • Twitter: @woods_nh

Awhile back in the summer i noticed my wallet wasn't staking anymore. Then I realized I had zero connections. I have tried rebuilding new wallets on my linux machines, and my windows pc, but nothing connects. I am pretty sure my firewall isnt blocking any of the ports. I do have mojocoin, jumbucks, and bitcoindark wallets all running just fine. It is only the HBN wallet that has stopped. Can anyone enlighten me about what's going on?

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

FallingKnife
  • FallingKnife
  • Unobtanium Moderator
  • DEVELOPER
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • 39 topics
    • Time Online: 2d 23h 37m 35s

It looks like the network is ok  with plent of nodes and peers.

I have had similar situations occur from time to time. Once I learned that my ISP suddenly started firewalling my ports.  

Start by going out to http://www.canyouseeme.org/ to check if your ports are open:  

I think HBN is Port: 7372; RPC Port: 7373.

If you think your ports are open and yet you can't be seen, then you're firewalled somewhere along the way. Maybe you updated your wireless router, or maybe a Windows or antivirus update blocked your ports, or maybe your ISP is being a jerk.  You'll have to figure it out.

Unobtanium - the rare, fair cryptocurrency. Long term hodl. 250k Uno max. Low inflation. In it's 3rd year. This is a coin you want to hold. http://unobtanium.uno
Bitmessage me: BM-NBr8A6WCzJteqKvPH8VU1rc1dBUdmx5L

Reliable Altcoin Node Service offered at cost: Ask me about UNO;s Node Project and how your altcoin can benefit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users