LiteBar is a digital commodity reared out of Litecoin. Similar to Litecoin, LiteBar is open-source, uses p2p technology in order to function without any central authority, and relies on Scrypt algorithm as Proof of Work (POW). LiteBar can be stored as a precious metal, used like an interest bearing account, or even exchanged as a global currency. Moreover, LTB was specifically designed to appreciate in value over time - unlike your more traditional paper money.
Block Explorer / Crawler
- Algorithm: Scrypt as Proof of Work (PoW) protocol
- Block Time: 3 minutes block target
- Transaction fee: 0.001
- Confirmations: 4 transactions to confirm
- Difficulty Retargets: Once per block (using Kimoto Gravity Well)
- Total LiteBars Rewarded: 1350000 (1.35M) only. This is a rare bar!
- Design Type: Linear designed LiteBar production (reward will halve once only to a minimum reward of 1 LiteBar)
- Mining Lifespan: LiteBar generation process will last for 5 years only after which it will lay in a state of perpetuity (2014-2019)
- NO PREMINE
- Starting blocks (7200 blocks over 15 days) = 5 units per block.
- Block 7200 - 438000 = 2 units per block (halves once)
- Block 438000 - 876000 = 1 unit per block
STATS / RANKINGS
rpcuser=username rpcpassword=password rpcallowip=localhost rpcport=9055 port=9065 daemon=1 gen=0 server=1 addnode=188.8.131.52
- RPC Port: 9055
- P2P Port: 9065
http://ltb.rockypool.net/ (Official LTB Pool)
SERVICES / OTHER
Edited by Jimmy, 19 June 2014 - 09:48 PM.
Added / Updated Information.