• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

amdd
  • amdd
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 3h 20m 21s

Hi. So long story short, HBN is the first PoS coin I ever messed with. I mined some a long time ago and have been staking since. I did buy some awhile back as well just to see how staking changes with the number of coins. Id now like to try solo mining and it seems to be setup right but i havent mined anything in 24 hours. I should have hit something with my hash rate by then. 

Is this coin totally dead or can someone assist here? Thanks

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

Snowbear
  • Snowbear
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 5 topics
    • Time Online: 17h 52m 25s
  • Twitter: @woods_nh

Not dead, just sleepy. I gave up on n mining after i got a couple electric bills.  Staking is the better way to go for me. Have you tried connecting to a pool just to verify it can be done?  Do you need a complete copy of the blockchain in order to solo mine? Maybe you haven't synced with it yet, hence nothing mined? good luck on the mining front. 

amdd
  • amdd
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 3h 20m 21s

I cant even find an active pool to test on.

I have my wallet sync'd.

I tried looking at mining calculators and cant find any that I trust but if you look at the mining info from the wallet it shows the network hashrate is just over 100MH/s, which is pretty low... even a low end Scrypt ASIC should be able to be a pretty decent percent of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users