ethOS - Ethereum Mining Platform
ethOS is a 64-bit linux distro that mines Ethereum out-of-the-box. ethOS is for large-scale deployment. #ethereumOS on freenode.
To calculate your Ethereum profitability, visit http://ethereum-mining-calculator.com/
All ethOS rigs currently serve a total of 74.6 gh (3.77% of the 1980 gh network hashrate) to the Ethereum network.
- Works on your hardware: Running on thousands of rigs with thousands of different components.
- Remote configuration: instruct rig to remote reboot, set core clocks, mem clocks, fan control, pool info, and other settings remotely.
- Extremely lightweight: Works with weakest possible CPU made in the last 5 generations on only 1 gb of ram.
- Automatic GPU overheat protection: GPUs will automatically turn off if they reach a temperature threshold.
- Stratum Proxy: Automatically configured for local stratum proxy, stratum pools can be changed in config.
- Automatic reporting: Web panel with detailed rig statistics and event reports (example).
- Boots and Mines: IP assignment via DHCP, hostname defined by mac address.
- Easy KVM: A terminal window opens with focus on boot, no mouse required.
- Easy Update: Update to the latest ethOS version with a single command.
- DAG file management: SSD won't run out of space.
- Supports AMD GPUs: Any 2GB+ HD 7000 series, any R9 200/300 series, including R9 390/390X/Fury/Nano