Close
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[ANN] RON PAUL COIN (RPC) RELEASE. RARE COIN! SAFE FROM PUMP-N-DUMPING!

rpc ron paul ronpaulcoin altcoin

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 colinistheman

colinistheman

RonPaulCoin Developer

• DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • 3 topics

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

**OFFICIAL LAUNCH DECEMBER 29TH, 2013**

As the creator of this coin, if you feel my efforts were worth something, kindly donate to me:  RE4XicH43ip7rYJKkwzPXwXMZ3yYFKcMBz   (RonPaulCoin address)
I spent quite a while setting this all up and pulling my hair out for several days on end.  It even cost me some money. Thank you and I appreciate all of your help.

IMPORTANT: ADDITIONAL POOLS REQUESTED. PM ME WITH YOUR RONPAULCOIN POOL DETAILS ONCE YOU'VE ADDED SUPPORT AND I'LL ADD YOU TO THE LIST. THANK YOU.

Hello crytocoiners!

I’ve created a new altcoin to commemorate Ron Paul. I’d like to make this a group project.

ron%20paul%20coin%20image%20500x500.png

Ron Paul stands for financial freedom and economic transparency. I support Ron Paul to the fullest and I know many of you do too.

There are a lot of coins out there that have a ridiculously high total coin count (hundreds of millions or even billions). Scarcity creates value, not abundance. RonPaulCoin is built on this quality of scarcity, like gold, which Ron Paul so commonly speaks in support of. Because of this, RPC has 1/10th of the total coin supply that Bitcoin will ever have.

Notice the correlation between total coin supply and price per coin:

COIN                    TOTAL COIN SUPPLY         CURRENT PRICE[/td][/tr]
RonPaulCoin         2,100,000                             $???? per coin
Bitcoin                   21,000,000                           $730 per coin
Litecoin                 82,000,000                            $23 per coin
Feathercoin         336,000,000                           $0.34 per coin

Ron Paul (the man) is already likening to the idea in his recent video interviews and is showing an ever-increasing understanding of cryptographic technology. Perhaps some day Ron Paul will hear of the fact that he has his own coin-- He would most likely mention it and this would serve to promote Bitcoin even further.

If you are willing to help, please contact me. Let’s make this a group activity in the name of Ron Paul. We need pool operators, miners and promoters. If you would like to team up, let me know what you have to bring to the table. If you have done this before, then your help will be invaluable and appreciated.

RonPaulCoin (RPC) Is…

• scrypt-based (off the latest 0.8.6.1 litecoin source code) and ASIC-resistant.
  • 2,100,000 total coins (to make it rare like gold which Ron Paul is a big supporter of)
  • 1 coin per block for first 4 years. Halving reward every 4 years thereafter.
  • 2 minutes per block.
  • Like gold. RPC is rare.
  • ZERO pre-mining. This is a true holder-of-value coin.
  • This is not a pump-n-dump coin. It is too rare to pump and you'd be silly to dump it for that same reason.

What I’ve done

• Created Source. Download here: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3
  • Created a RonPaulCoin-QT Windows client as well as the daemon. Download here: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3
  • Logo & Graphics Design

What is needed

• More mining pools
  • Permanent Blockchain seeders
  • Getting on exchanges (coins-e.com, cryptsy.com, vircurex.com, etc)
  • And of course, miners

I personally promise to hold the value of any RPC I mine for at least 5 years and I will not sell before this point. I encourage you all to do the same. This will contribute to a scarce coin with a high value.

Let me know what you can do to contribute to RonPaulCoin. I really think this is a great gesture to Ron Paul himself.

Getting Started: (For Windows)

1. Download the Windows QT Wallet/daemon client (or compile your own with the source above). Download here: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3
2. Start up RonPaulCoin-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
3. IMPORTANT STEP: Download the ronpaulcoin.conf file which contains a list of active nodes and put it in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/AppData/Roaming/RonPaulCoin. If you don't do this step you will have a wallet that doesn't connect to any other nodes.
4. Restart ronpaulcoin-qt, and you should connect and you will now sync to other nodes.
5. Create some wallets
6. Go on to mine some RPC! (see below)

Mining Pools: (Forget CPU mining, GPUs are the way!)

http://ron.n0nplusultra.net/  -  32gb ram, SSD. Proportional Payout, Stratum, Fixed Difficulty(64 at start), 1% Fee

http://rpc.muchhash.com  -  VPS with 2 xeon cores and 4gb ram, 1gbit connection. Located in the Netherlands in Amsterdam.  The very first RPC mining pool. Thanks Dajackal

http://ronpaulcoin.m...ers-point.com/  -  dynamic stratum

Block Explorers:

http://rpc_blockcraw...ners-point.com/

RonPaulCoin Exchange: (Until On The Big Exchanges)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391543%C2%A0%C2%A0 -   https://docs.google....RUckpRMHc#gid=0

As the creator of this coin, if you feel my efforts were worth something, kindly donate to me:  RE4XicH43ip7rYJKkwzPXwXMZ3yYFKcMBz   (RonPaulCoin address)
I spent quite a while setting this all up and pulling my hair out for several days on end.  It even cost me some money. Thank you and I appreciate all of your help.

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

#2 Jimmy

Jimmy

Cryptoforumologist

• ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,152 posts
  • 1,190 topics
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

There's already a forum for this coin in the New Cryptocoins forum.

CryptoCoinTalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies

Information posted on CryptoCoinTalk.com doesn't constitute legal or financial advice.  Please consult a licensed trained professional.  CryptoCoinTalk.com does NOT host cryptocoin mining software nor does it create or develop any cryptocoins.  Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any cryptocoins or cryptocoin services.  Please follow all local, state, federal, and international laws.  Any views expressed are provided for informational purposes only and represent only the opinions of this CryptoCoinTalk.com website and should not be construed in any way as an offer, an endorsement, testimony, or inducement to invest.  All cryptocoin launch announcements / information threads are informational threads created to provide information about a new cryptocoin.  In no way do these launch announcements / informational threads denote that CryptoCoinTalk developed the launched cryptocoin.  Download links come without any warranties implied.  Download and use cryptocoin / cryptocurrency software, mining pools, or any listed services at YOUR OWN RISK.

#3 BullionBlog

BullionBlog

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • 4 topics
    • Time Online: 11d 16h 36m 8s

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:47 AM

Could be good! Best of luck with it!!

Earn “FREE” Bitcoins. Join for free HERE

#4 colinistheman

colinistheman

RonPaulCoin Developer

• DEVELOPER
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • 3 topics

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Thanks, it has a big following already on bitcointalk forums. I just released it yesterday and realized I should post it here too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389070.0

#5 hate

hate

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 1h 32m 2s

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

maybe some giveaway ? ;)  I'll tell you a unique joke

RUT7eTzmWrsm8veVSUEc8UAuQgMLTTqUEw

• linkcharger likes this

#6 lucydice

lucydice

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 12h 36s

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hey, We all know what Ron stands for, a modern hero to many.But in my view this makes Ron Paul look very silly. I know it must of took alot of effort to get to this point, I really do wish you the best of Lucy.

#7 LSWSL

LSWSL

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 4h 49m 20s

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

Great Job, respect tthe man. Would have made a great Prez. End The Fed!!!

Happy New Year Good Luck, but I think you won't need it, your going to have a very successful coin. All the best.

#8 linkcharger

linkcharger

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 15h 25m 39s
  • LocationLeipzig, Germany

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

did you forget to make the tray-icon the actual RPC-icon or was it too difficult?

would definitely be helpful... thx

#9 linkcharger

linkcharger

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 15h 25m 39s
  • LocationLeipzig, Germany

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hey, We all know what Ron stands for, a modern hero to many.But in my view this makes Ron Paul look very silly. I know it must of took alot of effort to get to this point, I really do wish you the best of Lucy.

sry, im from the EU. could you explain to me, what he stands for, pls? during my short research ive found nothing worth saying that he stands for sth..

thx

#10 otherwise

otherwise

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • 4 topics
    • Time Online: 4h 55m 49s

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Welcome to AntiSec-RonPaulCoin Pool
Visit us @ www.AntiSecurity.de and choose your flavor!

We are better than the others cuz:

• Zero Fees on all Pools!
    We ask for 1% - 2% to help us keep providing you this service

• 99.991% failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
  • Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprice servers
  • DDOS protected
  • SSL secured
  • Stratum only for high performance
  • Only on SSD
  • Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
  • Online monitoring
  • Track your account from mobile
  • Automatic and manual payouts
  • 24/7 Ticket service
  • Constantly improving and adding more features

Point your miner to:

stratum+tcp://antisecurity.de:3335 -u USER.WORKER -p PASS

#11 otherwise

otherwise

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • 4 topics
    • Time Online: 4h 55m 49s

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

Were growing!! Join us!

RonPaulCoin added... -> rpc.antisecurity.de

Visit us! www.AntiSecurity.de

#12 Tiago Struck

Tiago Struck

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 1h 44m 38s

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Were growing!! Join us!

RonPaulCoin added... -> rpc.antisecurity.de

Visit us! www.AntiSecurity.de

This pool is a joke.

The Pool http://www.antisecurity.de/ not payout my and my wife RPCs.
I and my wife have almost 22 RPCs.

Automatic payment was not working and had no option for manual payment.

I made a contact via email and facebook with the pool and he just did not answer my contacts and our accounts in pool were simply canceled.

i lost 4 days mining RPC in this pool.

WTH??

Whyyy??

#13 hashfastmining

hashfastmining

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 4h 31m 28s

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Don't trust scamers... better join HashFast and mine without pain ;)
located in germany and under german law!

--> rpc.hashfast.de

stratum+tcp://hashfast.de:3333 -u USER.WORKER -p PASS

#14 Jimmy

Jimmy

Cryptoforumologist

• ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,152 posts
  • 1,190 topics
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

This thread is now archived.  Please use the forum which is located here:  https://cryptocointa...onpaulcoin-rpc/

CryptoCoinTalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies

Information posted on CryptoCoinTalk.com doesn't constitute legal or financial advice.  Please consult a licensed trained professional.  CryptoCoinTalk.com does NOT host cryptocoin mining software nor does it create or develop any cryptocoins.  Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any cryptocoins or cryptocoin services.  Please follow all local, state, federal, and international laws.  Any views expressed are provided for informational purposes only and represent only the opinions of this CryptoCoinTalk.com website and should not be construed in any way as an offer, an endorsement, testimony, or inducement to invest.  All cryptocoin launch announcements / information threads are informational threads created to provide information about a new cryptocoin.  In no way do these launch announcements / informational threads denote that CryptoCoinTalk developed the launched cryptocoin.  Download links come without any warranties implied.  Download and use cryptocoin / cryptocurrency software, mining pools, or any listed services at YOUR OWN RISK.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rpc, ron paul, ronpaulcoin, altcoin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users