Infinium-8 (INF8) is a new privacy-centric coin using the CryptoNote protocol.
The open source reference implementation of CryptoNote was coded from scratch based on the CryptoNote reference implementation, and is not a fork of Bitcoin.
Infinium-8 aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. It intrinsically has a higher degree of anonymity than Bitcoin or any of its various forks.
- Untraceable payments
- Unlinkable transactions
- Blockchain analysis resistance
- Adaptive parameters
Block Explorer / Crawler
- PoW algorithm: CryptoNight
- Max supply: Infinite
- Block reward: increasing with difficulty growth
- Block_reward = log2(difficulty) * 2^40(difficulty)
- Block time: 90 seconds
- Difficulty: Retargets at every block
STATS / RANKINGS
SERVICES / OTHER
Edited by Jimmy, 13 August 2014 - 07:51 PM.
Added / Updated Information.