• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics
    • Time Online: 5d 20h 18m 20s

We have updated our FlappyCoin faucet to have the same reward system as our MoonCoin faucet. With referrals the maximum reward able to be collected hourly is 2,200.

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

We have added in an encrypted chat to our website. Chat freely with your friends without worrying about if someone is reading your information.

Visit it at https://cryptodatabase.net/chat/for more information

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

We have finished updating all of our coins to the new version. Currently there is 1,224 coins listed.

veleten
  • veleten
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 19m 18s

Do you mind,actually,pointing me into the sites direction?I cannot find the link.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

Do you mind,actually,pointing me into the sites direction?I cannot find the link.

You can visit the site at http://cryptodb.ml(redirects to http://cryptodatabase.net).

For some reason it seems I missed the bottom portion of my first post, have updated it to show the link thanks for pointing this out.

dublooncrypto
  • dublooncrypto
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 1h 11m 57s

I am currently looking for a range of coins with a view to market them to a large network of High Net worth individuals interested in building a diverse range of coins.

Newer coins of Initial coin offerings would be preffered but any coin will be considered

I would need the following information to proceed

Discount on coin price

Information on coin (specifications and improvements)

Background information on development team

Also links to website and any supporting links would be appreciated, if you feel that this is something you could assist with then please private message me

The_Prof
  • The_Prof
  • Master Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • 6 topics
    • Time Online: 49d 8h 39m 12s
  • LocationGauteng

I can't believe I have missed this. Nice to see someone listing whats going on out there. I'll try browse my wallets later and see if I can help you with any additions...If you want.

Also I think Jimmy might have a substantial list as well. If he gets time.

But as a start, i think it should be up is Unobtanium - UNO

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

I am currently looking for a range of coins with a view to market them to a large network of High Net worth individuals interested in building a diverse range of coins.

Newer coins of Initial coin offerings would be preffered but any coin will be considered

I would need the following information to proceed

Discount on coin price

Information on coin (specifications and improvements)

Background information on development team

Also links to website and any supporting links would be appreciated, if you feel that this is something you could assist with then please private message me

A serious investor will want to invest their money into a coin that is stable and has been around for a while that has established itself with a purpose. This will automatically exclude almost all new coins created as they have no purpose and will die out fairly fast.

According to my research nearly 1 out of every 3 coins fail, nearly 2 out of every 3 coins are barely hanging on, and only a small percentage actually have a purpose and survive.

I would suggest taking a look at this page, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins-success, for coins worth investing in. The coins listed here met the criteria of my searches and were marked as Successfull or Resourceful coins. Currently there is 61 coins listed in that category.

My website lists all of the resources for these coins that you are looking for so this should help out tremendously.

I am currently working on a game related to earning coins as you play so my time is very limited and I cannot really go into any depth on this at the moment.

I can't believe I have missed this. Nice to see someone listing whats going on out there. I'll try browse my wallets later and see if I can help you with any additions...If you want.

Also I think Jimmy might have a substantial list as well. If he gets time.

But as a start, i think it should be up is Unobtanium - UNO

Thank you for your comment The_Prof, Jimmy has unknowingly been a great help to me already in my search to list every known coin out there. When searching for information on coins I typically used this forum as a source. A lot of the coins here are outdated on info but still very handy to have access to.

Unobtanium is currently listed in our database. The only thing holding Unobtanium back from being listed as a resourceful coin or as a success is the lack of a blockchain. I will search again in a few minutes and see if I can find one so I can update it to successfull.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

Jimmy
  • Jimmy
  • Cryptoforumologist
  • ADMIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,632 posts
  • 1,638 topics
    • Time Online: 341d 12h 37m 25s

I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

Is there a demo or website for the game.  Sounds interesting!

CryptoCoinTalk.com

Discussing the world of cryptocoins and cryptocurrencies 

Read the Launch ANN Rules

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3405-forum-rules-read-before-posting/'>https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3405-forum-rules-read-before-posting/

Readthe Forum Rules

https://cryptocointalk.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Don't post referral links outside the Promo / Off-Site Giveaways forum!

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

Is there a demo or website for the game.  Sounds interesting!

Yes, http://cryptodatabase.net/dk or the short link of http://dknight.ml

Edited by CryptoDatabase, 09 March 2015 - 07:44 AM.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

Crypto Database is pleased to announce that the 1,400th coin has been added to the database. Other changes have been made as well including an update to the exchanges listing as well as the algorithms database.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

BitSwift has been added to DKV. You can now earn it and use it in game as you play as well as deposit/withdraw it the same way as the other currencies listed in game.

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

The 1,500th coin has now been added to the database!

CryptoDatabase
  • CryptoDatabase
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 8 topics

The 1,600th coin has been added to Crypto Database, many more still to add.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users