2 votes

Great altcoins cloud mining service, Genesis Mining

Started By crazyivan , Jun 03 2014 04:01 PM
cloud miningaltcoin mining litecoin mining dogecoin mining cloud hashing cloud mining contracts cheap online mining

• This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

crazyivan
  • crazyivan
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 7 topics
    • Time Online: 13h 32m 1s

FTC price is going up as I ve stressed here several times. This is why I love Genesis Mining, you can mine several coins and keep them until the price goes up, then cash them out and PROFIT. Yay. 

Always ready to help, just PM me. 

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

crazyivan
  • crazyivan
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 7 topics

Genesis Mining news, it seems lots of new things ll be introduced soon:

"Following up on my last post I want give you a brief update where we currently stand and what projects and new features you can expect in the near future. 
Here is the list ranked by expected release time:

1) New Coins for the mining allocation interface - so 2 new coins ll be introduced very soon

2) Miner of the Week - some kind of contest

3) Secret Project (Has to be kept secret so far. This project will offer you a feature you never thought that you could do with your hashpower Wink. It will be completely unique on the mining market and it offers great new opportunities for everybody!)

4) The long-awaited Project X

All of our devoted customers will be in a privileged position when we are launching a new project. 

Get excited for the upcoming time! It will be BIG!

MS"

crazyivan
  • crazyivan
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 7 topics

Has anyone tried this new dnotes coin available for mining via Genesis? Is there anything special about this coin?

crazyivan
  • crazyivan
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • 7 topics

Despite all these cloud mining scams, Genesis Mining pays on time. 

privtemine
  • privtemine
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 20m 22s

i just tried mining with privateminer.com 

It actaully gave me in the last 3 days 0,8BTC

Works perfectly!

fpex
  • fpex
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • 0 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 10h 27m 22s

When will they open up new contracts for alt coins? Any idea?

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
    • Time Online: 19h 52m 23s
  • LocationGermany

When will they open up new contracts for alt coins? Any idea?

Hello Genesis Mining Community.

Today we are pleased to announce our X11 mining contracts.

Contracts are for 1 year in duration and all fees are included in the upfront cost, including Maintenance. So nothing more to pay and no daily fees to be removed.

By using the promo code:  MOON you will get an extra 3% discount on every purchase, the code is valid for all cloud mining hashrate at Genesis Mining.

Best regards,

Lisa de Boer

our website https://goo.gl/KVfLBz

Edited by Lisa de Boer, 01 October 2015 - 04:29 PM.

Genesis Mining is happy to offer a discount code to all customers, simply enter discount code MOON at checkout.

www.genesis-mining.com

mrnice
  • mrnice
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 5m 48s

I'm using Genesis, they always pay and the reward are always big!

The service is really professional, i think is one of the best out there.

My rating on Genesis is 10 in a scale of 1 to 10.

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Hey Miners!

Last week we reached our most significant milestone yet: 100,000 satisfied miners! 

Since launching in 2014, we've gone to tremendous lengths to ensure our customers are satisfied, which hasn't always been easy! But our team is incredibly dedicated to putting our miners first and that has resulted in rapid growth.

We've all taken big risks by betting on Bitcoin and while we are as bullish as ever on the technology, the true driving force is the Bitcoin community. A passionate, determined, and dedicated community like this has never existed before on a global level and it is this community that will continue to push Bitcoin into what we all hope it will become. 

We are honored to serve so many people in this exciting and innovative industry and want to extend our sincere and honest thanks to you for being part of the Genesis Mining family, and most importantly, for being a member of the Bitcoin community. 

2014 was a great year, 2015 was an amazing year, and we truly can't tell you how excited we are for what's to come in 2016 and beyond! 

The moon is in our sights, let's get there together!

To the moon! 

Lisa de Boer

PS - as a way of saying thank you, use promo code MOON to receive a 5% discount! 

Genesis Mining is happy to offer a discount code to all customers, simply enter discount code MOON at checkout.

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Hey Miners!

I have good news, bad news, and great news….

The good news is our customers have been very pleased with our Ether offering and the feedback we've received from miners and the community has been more positive than we could have ever expected.

The bad news is, as of last week, we have officially SOLD OUT of Ether mining contracts.

With Ether's rapid price increase over the last month it is no surprise to us and we are thrilled for our customers who got in early before the price spike!

We are working on getting Ether mining contracts back and will reach out as soon as they are available for purchase again!

Now, for the great news…

As of today, we are thrilled to announce a decrease in pricing for our Lifetime Bitcoin Mining plans!

Instead of the 39 - 45 cents you were paying before, the price is now reduced to 24 - 26 cents per GH/s! Additionally the maintenance is reduced to as low as 0.00055 USD per GH/s per day, which boosts the daily payouts and the performance to a new level. This reduction comes from the next generation of mining technology and our constant efforts to reduce costs and increase profitability for our customers.

To check out the new pricing, please click HERE.

Use promo code MOON for a extra discount.

Hope to see you all there!

To the moon!

Marco Streng

Edited by Lisa de Boer, 15 February 2016 - 05:59 PM.

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Hi Miners!

Last week, we emailed you with the bad news.. our Ether mining contracts were sold out!

Today, I write you with good news!

We are pleased to announce Ether mining is back!

As you may have seen, the Ether price has gone from $1 to over $6 in the past month alone and we remain bullish as ever on the future of Ether!

Many of our early Ether customers have seen a tremendous return and we want to ensure our other miners don't miss out!

To capitalize on this rapid gain, please click HERE.

We remain dedicated as always to our miners and we are pleased to be one of the few providers in the industry that can provide our miners with this opportunity.

To the moon!

Marco Streng

PS --

Use this discount, enter  "MOON" at checkout!

4bda008d2fda54dfd8e24e6229c42885.png

Edited by Lisa de Boer, 15 February 2016 - 06:00 PM.

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Genesis Mining operating for two years and 180,000 customers are significant milestones, Genesis Mining continues to raise the bar and aim for new heights.

To celebrate the two year anniversary of launching, Genesis Mining is happy to offer a 5% discount code to all customers, valid until 04/11/16 11:59 PM. To receive a 5% discount on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Scrypt cloud mining, simply enter discount code MOON at checkout.

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Hey Miners!

Good news once again!

We are pleased to release footage of our Ether cloud mining operation, Enigma which is the world’s largest ether cloud mining farm. You can view the footage HERE.

It’s because of this massive farm that we are able to deliver the REAL good news...

The real good news is that starting today, the price will now be $37 per MH/s, reduced from the current rate of $44 per MH/s.

To place your order for a newly priced Ether contract, click HERE.

This price reduction reflects our constant focus on leveraging our large scale operations to reduce the costs and increase potential ROI for our 200,000+ clients.

Thank you as always for being a customer of ours.

To the moon!

Marco Streng

4bda008d2fda54dfd8e24e6229c42885.png

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

Hello Miners!

On this month's webinar, we talked about the latest bitcoin conferences, our new Ether mining farm, and some exciting price updates.

Click the picture below to watch the full webinar on our Youtube channel:

5846225_orig.png
The Consensus conference we attended in Manhattan was a definite success. In attendance were major companies like Microsoft and IBM, which shows just how quickly Bitcoin is gaining mainstream acceptance and popularity.

We're heading over to Dubai next week to attend another conference so for fellow Miners based in Dubai, we'd love to see you there!

Our recent project Enigma, is one of our greatest achievements by far.  Currently the biggest Ethereum farm in the world, setting it up was quite a feat. 

Click here to get a sneak peek of our farm.

To the MOON !

Marco Streng

PS -- we are extending a 5% discount code for Bitcoin and Ether valid until May 30th at 23:59 GMT. Enter code MOON at Checkout to receive your discount!

www.genesis-mining.com

Lisa de Boer
  • Lisa de Boer
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • 6 topics
  • LocationGermany

6733447_orig.jpg

Ethereum All Time High, Bitcoin on his Way to 1000 USD.

Happy Mining :-)

Edited by Lisa de Boer, 13 June 2016 - 02:07 AM.

www.genesis-mining.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cloud miningaltcoin mining, litecoin mining, dogecoin mining, cloud hashing, cloud mining contracts, cheap online mining

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Lisa de Boer