• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

Genesis-Mining
  • Genesis-Mining
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 2h 24m 43s

Prices dropped! Start mining at 0.14usd per Kh/s!
All existing customers got 50% of their hashpower on top - for free!

Vote for next week's coin additions! https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/coinpoll

Dear community,

we are proud to announce our new product, going hand in hand with whole new prices!

Your mining experience will change massively while you discover whole new possibilities.
With our new service you are able to configure way more than before; either let us mine
the most profitable coin for you using our GM Autotrading Bot that uses Altcoin Portfolio Optimization Techniques and advanced trading algorithms
to get the most Profit out of your hashpower. Or you mine LTC or DOGE directly!
And even better: You can differ variable percentages between them. Aside to this whole new product we proudly announce a massive price drop!

Start mining from 0.14usd per kh/s per year.

We are the world leading hosted scrypt hashpower provider. Our team is working non-stop to enhance our services and products to serve you the best possible experience.

Are you curious? Switch fast and experience loads of configuration possibilities, stable services and market's best price!
Test us and get familiar with our performance. YOU will be fascinated. We offer a 5 day money back guarantee (minus mined coins) if you are not happy with us.

Learn more about us and visit us at: www.genesis-mining.com

Media:

Interview at Bitcoin conference Amsterdam:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/18/genesis-mining-start-mining-for-as-low-as-14-cents-per-kilohash-bitcoin-2014-interview#

Interview with our CEO Marco Streng:
Interview 1: http://www.cointelegraph.com/post/how_the_impossible_became_the_future_a_talk_with_genesis_mining_s_marco_streng
Interview 2: Listen on Soundcloud.com (Audio)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GenesisMining

FAQ:

Q: Are you real?
A: Yes

Q: How can you provide such low prices?
A: We always optimize our locations and equipment for best performance and pass the savings to our users via lower prices

Q: Where are your mining locations?
A: Eastern Europe, USA and China. We cannot disclose a more detailed information on this.

Q: Can we meet you?
A: Yes! For example next week at the Amsterdam Bitcoin Conference

Q: Will you be releasing more coins we can mine directly?
A: Yes! We already added AUR, LOT and FTC. More coins are added now every week, decided by user poll: https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/coinpoll

Q: Are you going to add the option of adding own pools to point the hashpower to?
A: This is something we have on our consideration list, but at the moment its got a lower priority than other things so we have no ETA at all

Q: Will you be offering monthly / weekly subscriptions?
A: We are working on implementing this, but have no ETA yet.

Q: How about other coins than scrypt ones?
A: We think about adding other algo's like X11 in the future, but have no ETA at all

Q: Are you going broke at your prices offered?
A: No. We have a solid finance base and planning

Q: Is maintenance and power included in the contract price?
A: Yes

Q: How do you handle hardware failures at our allocated hashrates?
A: We compensate failures of allocated hardware with our own buffer.

Q: How can I withdraw my coins after I started with a contract?
A: Just set the payout address in your account settings, payouts are conducted once each day

User interface:
ui.png

CEO Marco Streng at the Bitcoin Texas Conference:
http://i.imgur.com/vXb0YJdl.png&t=539&c=_OxAFEZHvk7W1Q

Our colleagues Jakov (right) and Jan at the Amsterdam Bitcoin Conference 2014 Booth:
20140516_132344.jpg

If you prefer to write us an email instead of posting, pm'ing, twittering and so on write us at: contact@genesis-mining.com
We are happy to answer all your questions and will update this post with all most recent information.

All the best,
Genesis-Mining.com Team

Cryptocointalk.com doesn't endorse any ads. Warning: ads my be illegal or untrustworthy in your jurisdiction. Advertising Here.

martin-crew
  • martin-crew
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • 4 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 29m 26s

"Eastern Europe, USA and China" limited to these areas? Just curious.

melissa_jane
  • melissa_jane
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • 3 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 16m 49s

Sounds great. Is this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Are there instances of downtime in this site?

Talukdar
  • Talukdar
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 39m 6s

Like to know more about the security system due to hacking?

Currently how many persons are using your product and how about their profit?

Genesis-Mining
  • Genesis-Mining
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 2 topics

@Martin-crew: No, it is not limited, you can use it from wherever you are. The mentioned areas are just our hardware locations.

@Melissa_Jane: There is no downtime in the mining itself. even if a miner should stop mining for whatever reason, your mined earnings will be compensated by other, spare miners

@Talukdar: We think we are no attractive target to hackers, as everything is cashed out daily. So there's not much to get even if someone was able to get into the system. Additionally, we use highest security standards for our site and servers, and users can enable 2FA if they like.

Prices dropped! Start mining at 0.14usd per Kh/s per year!
Existing customers got compensation hashpower on top - for free!

Nathan
  • Nathan
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 39m 23s

@Martin-crew: No, it is not limited, you can use it from wherever you are. The mentioned areas are just our hardware locations.

@Melissa_Jane: There is no downtime in the mining itself. even if a miner should stop mining for whatever reason, your mined earnings will be compensated by other, spare miners

@Talukdar: We think we are no attractive target to hackers, as everything is cashed out daily. So there's not much to get even if someone was able to get into the system. Additionally, we use highest security standards for our site and servers, and users can enable 2FA if they like.

It seems there is no problem with security. 

You know that price of BTC or any other cryptocurrencies is not stable. But main target of mining is to get maximum profit. Which Cryptocurrency you will suggest me to mine for maximum profit?

martin-crew
  • martin-crew
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • 4 topics

Ah okay. Good to know that it was not limited to certain countries only cause I think there are traders/miners all over the world.

Nathan
  • Nathan
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • 1 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 39m 23s

I think at the starting price was 0.29 USD per KH/S per year. Now it is 0.14 USD per KH/S per year. It seems great. But how long it will stay?

melissa_jane
  • melissa_jane
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • 3 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 16m 49s

What if the reason to stop mining is computer related, mined earnings will automatically go to spare miners? No way to retrieve?

celestine
  • celestine
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • 3 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 29m 10s

Hi, it sounds interesting.

What mode of payments are available? Are you accepting cryptocurrencies for payments and if yes, is it all alt coins?

Genesis-Mining
  • Genesis-Mining
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 2 topics

Big update!

- Added the user poll for the next weeks coin additions
- Added a pic of us at the Bitcoin Conference Amsterdam 2014
- Updated the FAQ with recent questions
- Media coverage updated with the Bitcoin Conference Amsterdam 2014 Interview with Jan

Vote the next coins to be added!

@melissa_jane: Sorry I do not understand your question

@celestine: you can pay in all coins we also offer as single mineable ones. Right now AUR,LOT, FTC, DOGE, LTC and ofc BTC

celestine
  • celestine
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • 3 topics
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 29m 10s

@celestine: you can pay in all coins we also offer as single mineable ones. Right now AUR,LOT, FTC, DOGE, LTC and ofc BTC

Accepting even the newly made or not so popular coins like Mooncoins, Darkcoins, etc? Thanks.

Talukdar
  • Talukdar
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 39m 6s

Your promotional offer is valid for how many days? If i start contract with you right now, will your promotional price be valid for one year? What about when i will renew my contract?

martin-crew
  • martin-crew
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • 4 topics

I like those updates and hope to see more updates about it. B)

Robert
  • Robert
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • 3 topics
    • Time Online: 5h 57m 2s

Is anyone using their service? Please share your experience with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users